Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

Matt
Ava

Sophie

Harry

Watching money spiral...

The pendelum races

Splashing at the water table (No, that's not Harry in the red)

My little John Deere's

Hooray for the Science Museum!!
Sophie & Ava spent some time with Aunt Christi & I so we decided to take them to the science museum for some energy wearing fun. The kids had a blast and were fairly well behaved. The pictures speak for themselves. Oh, the face painting is courtesy of each individual kiddo. We all had a great time.









1 comment:

Kristin and Co. said...

I think I've said this before but I always think that Lucy looks more like Kristy than Bill until I see these pictures of Sophie and I mistake Sophie for Lucy and then I realize that Lucy is a Glover after all...no one is immune to those Glover genes apparently.