Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sunny Days...Everything's A OK...

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

Amazed by the show...

Harry & Sophie

I love ELMO!

Harry loves Popcorn!


Joe and I met up with Uncle Chuckie and Sophie at Sesame Street Live last night. The kids, and I must admit the adults too, had a great time. We had wonderful seats and Harry and Sophie were adorable sharing popcorn with each other. They danced and sang along with the songs. The music wasn't too bad, they have made it more urban/hip hop and there were some beetles songs too. Definitely much better than the cheesy Barney, I love you songs. Harry seemed so excited to see all the sesame street characters. And Uncle Chuckie even bought him an ELMO balloon at intermission (The Sesame Street Company definitely knows how to work it to make an extra buck or two). Harry woke up this morning asking for his Elmo Balloon and was talking about all the characters he saw last night. I think his favorites are elmo and cookie monster. It was really a fun time, kinda brought the adults back to our childhood. Come on, we all know the words to Oscar's I love Trash and Ernie's Rubber Ducky.


No comments: